Please note: Watermore 10k are not holding a reserve list for this event. We are happy to sort place swaps until 5pm Friday 19th July 2019; after that time name swaps only until 5pm Friday 6th September 2019.
If you have a swap please email watermore10k directly with the name and details of the swap.
Please use our Facebook page as a way of advertising and requesting places.
1. The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- your name and address;
- your phone number and e-mail address;
- your gender and age category;
- any information required in order to process your entry into the event.
2. If you have entered a child/minor into our events we will hold details about the child/minor as well as the parent/guardian.
3. We will also collect information regarding your emergency contact. These details will only be used if required in the event of an emergency on the day of the event.
4. We will not collect or store any other sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
5 The information you provide to us when entering the event will be processed for the following reasons:
- to administer the event and process the results;
- to send you health and safety and other relevant event information for the event that you are participating in;
- to notify you of similar future events, should you consent to receiving these from us; and
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
6. Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
7. We will not pass your information on to any third parties unless required by law or for the purposes of processing the required payment and/or Gift Aid.
Terms and Conditions
1. You agree that your Personal Information can be stored and used by Watermore 10k in connection with the organisation, staging and administration of the event.
2. You agree that your name and race time may be published at the event and on the Watermore 10k website. This may include your age group, gender, whether you are a Watermore parent and details of your running club (if appropriate).
Note - No details relating to entrants in the Rainbow Run will be published.
3. You agree that Watermore 10k may contact you for the purposes of advising you of any important information relating to the event.
4. We shall take all necessary steps to ensure that personal information pertaining or relating to you which comes into the possession or control of Watermore 10k shall not be:-
- used or reproduced in whole or in part in any form except for the purposes outlined in these Conditions;
- disclosed to any person not authorised by you to receive it; or
- altered, deleted, added to or otherwise interfered with (except where expressly permitted by these Conditions).
5. Watermore 10k may contact you after the event to advise you of similar future events. You can opt out of these e-mails during your application, or in future by e-mailing
6. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you will receive a number of information emails which will include latest updates on the event itself.